Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Millenial Reign - Bones Dust Nothing


Year: 2010
Label: A389 Recordings

Tracks:

1. I Start Fires With My Mind
2. Moore's Law

3. Irrational Distain
4. Luminous Veil



Definitely one of the most underrated Toronto records I can think of. Millenial Reign was a short lived side project comprised of Damian Abraham of Fucked Up, Jordan Posner of Terror and No Warning, and Jesse Labovitz of No Warning doing Integrity worship Clevo-style hardcore (they even spelt millennial wrong, just like Integrity). This may sound stupid, but I actually prefer listening to Millenial Reign to listening to Integrity. This 7" is seriously great though. Guest vox provided by Chris Colohan and George Pettit from Alexisonfire, awesome lyrics, and a thundering intensity. The first song, I Start Fires With My Mind, undoubtably my favourite. Most of these were done on purple marble vinyl but there's 200 copies on white as well, and as I later found out via Ebay, 13 copies of this were done on sort of a marble grey vinyl, and I am fortunate enough to have found one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_R_v-Ixpo

No comments:

Post a Comment